Points For A Cause – Supporting Depelchin Children’s Center
HOUSTON, SUGAR LAND and WOODLANDS – Saturday July 20th
KATY – Sunday July 21st
See below for times.
Ever wanted to try acupuncture, or looking for an easy way to get your next treatment?
Well, here’s your chance to do it while supporting a GREAT cause.
Bring school supplies for DEPELCHIN CHILDREN’S CENTER – whose mission is to strengthen the lives of children by enhancing their mental health and physical well-being.
You’ll receive our famous “Magic Seven” painless deep-relaxation acupuncture treatment in exchange for one or more of the following MOST needed items: composition notebooks, mechanical pencils, blue/black/red pens, crayola markers, backpacks, and binders.
This will be group acupuncture, meaning everyone will receive their treatment together. It’s a powerful and gentle way to experience this ancient healing art!
(And, our “Magic-Seven” deep-relaxation protocol requires only that you remove your shoes. So, no need to worry about privacy.)
Here’s how it works:
- Register for FREE by clicking the button below (you can register a partner, spouse, friend, or loved one to come with you but please make sure to confirm this first – space is EXTREMELY limited.)
- Show up at your chosen location at the assigned time – and bring one of the items listed above (we’ll send you a confirmation email and a couple of reminders with the items listed, don’t worry).
- You’ll fill out a brief registration form and sign a simple release form upon your arrival.
- We’ll get everyone in place and one of our Master Acupuncturists will perform your “Magic Seven” acupuncture treatment.
- After all of it is done, there will be a whole lot of grateful hearts at the DePelchin Children’s Center due to the items you donated.