Points For A Cause – Supporting Houston Area Women’s Center
HOUSTON, WOODLANDS & SUGAR LAND on Saturday May 18th
KATY on SUNDAY May 19th
See below for times.
Ever wanted to try acupuncture, or looking for an easy way to get your next treatment?
Bring a donation for The Houston Area Women’s Center – which works to end domestic and sexual violence and supports all in building safe and healthy lives through advocacy, counseling, education, shelter and support services.
Their services are free, confidential and available to everyone.
Just bring ONE or TWO of the items below, and you’ll get our “Magic-Seven” Stress Balancing Acupuncture Treatment – absolutely FREE.
- Diapers size 3 and up
- Baby wipes
- and *NEW* women’s yoga pants, t-shirts, sports bras and socks of ALL SIZES.
This will be group acupuncture, meaning everyone will receive their treatment together. It’s a powerful and gentle way to experience this ancient healing art. (And, our “Magic-Seven” deep-relaxation protocol requires only that you remove your shoes. So, no need to worry about privacy.) Here’s how it works:
- Register for FREE below (make sure you choose your desired location and feel free to register a partner, spouse, friend, or loved one to come with you but please make sure to confirm this first – space is EXTREMELY limited.)
- Show up at your chosen location at the specified date and time and bring a couple of the items listed above (we’ll send you a confirmation email and a couple of reminders with the items listed, don’t worry).
- You’ll fill out a brief registration form and sign a simple release form upon your arrival.
- We’ll get everyone in place and one of our AWESOME, fully-licensed acupuncturists will perform your “Magic Seven” acupuncture treatment.
- After all of it is done, there will be a whole lot of grateful hearts at Houston Area Women’s Center when they receive the items you donated. 🙂